Unnamed Video Game Character

(Full 9000x4000 resolution here)

After modeling anthropomorphic characters for the past year and a half and slowly getting better at modeling in general, especially with humanoid shapes and proportions I’ve decided it was finally time I got serious and did a proper character to use in a game, as my inspiration and dedication to modeling comes from my desire and want to make my own video game one day in the future. With that being said, I also decided that today would be the day that I did a more proper render of my character rather then a screenshot from the viewport to show off. This is the first or second time this year I’ve rendered in Cycles and is my first real attempt at rendering a model with good/decent lighting and crisper rendering.

This character has been a ton of fun to model, and I’ve had to actually put a bit of designing into this character due to the game engine that this character will be used in (ROBLOX) does not allow for or support vertex deformation. Which means that every limb of the character must be their own object if you want to pose the character. Doing so required a tiny bit of designing as this picture will show that each limb has to have a rounded end to them in order to make the seam less noticable. I’m aware that 43 objects is a tad bit high for the amount of objects for a video game character, but due to how ROBLOX handles meshes… I have no other choice.

Her custom mini-uzi sub machine guns have a nice amount of detail to them and are fully rigged to be animated.

Well I don’t have much else to say, first time posting in the Finished Projects section. Feels great to finally finish a modeling project! And as for texturing, that’s not my project but someone else’s project. Will update this post with the rendered textured version when they are finished.