Hello???????????????????????????????????????

I asked a good question 2 or 3 days ago and provided a blend file with it, and I’ve seen other people’s topics approved but not mine. What’s going on? I simply have no other possible course of action other than to keep bringing this problem to the site’s attention.

You mean this one? https://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?435284-Why-do-animations-along-a-path-cause-extremely-drastic-changes-in-rotation

It’s on the wrong subforum, artwork instead of support. Use the report post feature if you want it moved.

Finally it shows up only when someone else links to it.

If the post went through, why doesn’t it show up in my profile when I search for my latest threads? I’ve encountered many glitches with this site since coming here, I have to clear my cache every time just to be able to log in because the buttons are misaligned, I don’t understand what is going on.

Have you tried disabling browser plugins and addons in case it’s one of those?

For someone to investigate possible website issues with you, post information about your operating system, browser and version. If there is an issue with the website that can be resolved too.

Your posts and threads show up for me, at least. It may have been related to auto-moderation because of your status as a new member to the forum (see the FAQ for more information on that), but that part at least seems to be resolved for now.

As for the other glitches, please feel free to list them in either this thread or a new one. I’d be glad to try and help. When you do list them, please include the operating system that you use and the browser(s) that you’ve experienced that behavior in.

Okay, I think I just accidentally figured out one the glitches. So for some reason, half the time I come to this site, it uses this mobile version that’s blue and white instead, and that causes buttons to misalign and prevents me from accessing certain features. I’m using the latest version of Chrome on Windows 10.

Which preference do you have in your user profile (dark or light theme)? Do you have the Remember Me feature enabled for your login, or do you need to manually enter your username and password each time you come to the site?

Also, out of curiosity, are you visiting this site on a device that might occasionally think that it’s a mobile device (e.g. a Windows tablet of some sort)?

For the normal blender site that’s suppose to work, I have the dark theme. And I’ve never logged into here from a mobile device.

Noted. And what about the other question? Do you have the Remember Me feature enabled for your login, or do you need to manually enter your username and password each time you come to the site?

Often it’s remembered, but sometimes it just randomly doesn’t remember me, but still remembers other logins for other sites.

Let me rephrase. Do you enable the “Remember Me” checkbox when you log in to the forum?

And related, do you explicitly log out of the forum when you leave or just close the window/tab?

That’s what I am referring to. I check the remember me box, and sometimes it remembers me, sometimes it doesn’t. I don’t often log out, I close the window, but I’ve also logged out in the past.

Did you ever empty your browsers cache?
i recomend to do this once a month or so to keep your browser clean and fast(er).

To do this (chrome) head to right top, hit the 3 stripes button hit history, then hit remove history, remove it from day 1, in this case let it remove passwords as well. (be sure that you know all passwords you used before you wipe this).

It sounds to me like there’s something going on with your browser cache (or cookies). If you have “Remember Me” enabled, your login shouldn’t ever time out on its own.

Are you using any browser extensions?