rigid body collisions between objects objects don't fall correctly

I tried to use rigid body with mesh option

The objects fall not correctly down and there are collisions between objects

Make sure that the origin of each rigid body object is at their center of mass, otherwise really weird things happen. Furthermore, applying rotation and scale may help (select the objects, Press CTRL + A and choose “Rotation & Scale”)

This is the purpose of rigid bodies!?

Hi, greetings to everybody!
I am new(around six months) in this great amazing Blender world. I have very little knolwledge in Blender and strated to learn by watching youtube tutorials. I am working to make a still image of nature scene (attached with…still textures of materials have to be made) in BI recently. I am noticing that grass and leaves paticles are intersecting (attached detail image) each other in some areas which not desirable at all. Is there any way or option to avoid this kind of intersection while implementing particle system?
Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Attachments

it is not the answer to my question

please start a new thread

Sorry…I have removed that post.

If there are more collision shape than mesh option, it is because it does not always match the situation.
Try Convex Hull.
If you are forced to use mesh, you can also try to increase collision margin or steps of simulation.
If problem is your mesh, you can use a proxy to simulate and replace mesh to render after baking simulation to keyframes.