Looking for Aspiring Artists for a Short Film

Hi, my name’s Rishit and I’ve been using Blender, on-and-off, for about 2 years now; I’m still a bit rusty but like to think I’ve got something going on with animation. Recently, I was thinking of making a short film but realized I don’t have all the available expertise to do so, which is why I want to assemble a team, one containing members of all expertise from beginner to advanced. I think this would be a great way to learn from one another while also getting to produce a piece for work we can all eventually be proud of.

The film follows a man who’s musical dreams are crushed but then he soon realizes he shoudn’t give up so easily and continues.

This is volunteer work with no pay, but is something you can use in a portfolio of sorts at a later stage of your life.

If you’re interested, please PM me and I’ll keep you updated on everything, along with soon a screenplay of the short.

Thank-you :slight_smile:

hi , Rishit
i’ve been using blender for an year now i’m ready to help if you nedd it
i’m a beginner and i want to help you with the models ( the small and easy ones )
if you want to contact me send me an email on [email protected]

Sounds Awesome Rishit!

I’ve currently got to go at for the moment, but I may also be able to help out…
Worked in blender for 2/3 years…
Also Hey!I’ve been a practicing musician for a few years…Might be able to help with that if I can get something to record better quality soon…

Thanks! have a good one!

I am willing to help out with the modeling. I sent you a PM.