Which Geo Tracker is best Geo Tracker?

My Geo Tracker is best because the hood which was spray painted black is rusted and the convertible roof is falling apart. I guess the previous owner was thinking about ricing it out, ugh.

My Go Tracker is best Geo Tracker because it likes to break down and the gearbox barely works resulting in the AUTOMATIC transmission to slip into neutral when I attempt to accelerate when a light turns green at an intersection causing me to have to rev the engine and hold the brake while stopped.

Oh and don’t think I got off lucky, this thing almost never breaks down at night. IT USUALLY BREAKS DOWN WHEN IT’S NEARING OR ABOVE 110 DEGREES FAHRENHEIT AND I JUST HAPPEN TO BE IN THE WORST PARTS OF TOWN WEARING LONG SLEEVED SHIRTS AND OR A JACKET

my geo tracker is best geo tracker because it has an oil leak

My Geo Tracker is best Geo Tracker because when it used to run right it would make it over 95 miles an hour on the freeway, that was fun for a week.

My Geo Tracker is best Geo Tracker because you can barely see through the rear plastic window. I dislike convertibles.

Hey, don’t get me wrong, I don’t hate this car, I just think it could use A FORD 302 V8 ENGINE WITH A MANUAL RACING TRANSMISSION. mmmmm, S L E E P E R B U I L D S

But yeah, I do like this car, but it just begs for a completely new engine, it begs to be a sleeper. Maybe one day '96 Tracker, maybe one day.

My '95 Suzuki Escudo was/is the best Escudo (Same physical car as the Geo Tracker I believe) because:

• It is a manual, and the gearbox is lovely
  • It is not a convertible, and the rear window is clear
  • It has an engine with 1600cc of Fury
  • It goes up

Darn it, why did I change country. Now I don’t have that car.

rip Escudo, it will be missed.