(REVSHARE)Modelling for video game(You

[INDENT=7]YOU DON’T NEED EXPERIENCE[/INDENT]

I have just started a video game project, and I want to do an open world game set in London, and basically, what I have done is I have modelled the houses of parliament, the roads around it, and Westminster bridge. I am looking for someone to help me model everything as I am currently trying to model portcullis house. You will get revenue shared with you based on how many models you make, and whatever else you contribute to the development of the project. You don’t need to work everyday, and once you join, I will add you into a Discord server. Currently it is just myself working on it, but hopefully with time the project will grow.

The story behind the game is based loosely on the film Green Street, where football hooligans try and beat up other gangs of other football supporters. The story will have twists and turns, as I am currently still writing the story, so help with that would be amazing. There will be a similar wanted system to that of GTA V, except from you actually serve the time in Prison, which I think would make the game more indepth, and how ever many times you get put into prison, alters the storyline, and I also want there to be different ways to do each mission. This will be a long project, and it will take time, but the aim at the end of it is to have it on PS4 and PC, and maybe Xbox, but I haven’t really looked into how easy it is to get a game on the xbox store.

The aim for the map would be to have the map the entire of Greater London, however, if that becomes too much of an ominous task, then I will have to scale down the size of the map, maybe having it just the centre of London. Feel free to ask any questions by emailing me at [email protected], or by pm’ing me or by replying on the forum.

Kind Regards

Benjamin Watts