Randomize keyframes!

Hi!

I was looking for a method to randomize keyframes of animation and I found that someone made this addon:

Randomize keyframes: https://wiki.blender.org/index.php/E...mize_Keyframes

UNFORTUNATELY there is no such plugin on the GitHub anymore (link is dead). So: maybe someone has it and can share it if it still works? Maybe there is another method to randomize translation / rotation keyframes?

Moved from "Artwork > Animation" to "Support > Animation and Rigging"

You may want to look into f-curve modifiers. That should give you what you need.

Noise modifier can be a partial solution, but not ideal, I am afraid. I need something simplier and faster, that works on sampled keyframes values, does not interpolate the curve.

Fair enough.

The nice thing about version control systems is that they have a history. Although the script you're looking for was deleted a while back, it's still in the history of the repository. You just have search back for it. Here's a link to the script at the revision before it got deleted.

You can try wiggle in animation nodes.

Here is a set up. https://blender.stackexchange.com/qu...nimation-nodes
    It's amazing how many ways you can achieve desired results in Blender!

@fweeb, thank you! I will try it ASAP @stilltrying - I use Animation Nodes and know the wiggle - indeed it can help a bit from my initial tests, it is a kind of alternative, thanks!