Runner 4.9

Runner4.9 is a spare-time confort-zone project made in a month.
The idea of the project was to use Substance Painter in a VFX pipeline, with a lot of UDIM and materials. It was tough…
Also I had the chance to test my own shaders for Cycles, the brand new “filmic” color space and the denoiser.
here is hi res images: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/wbw2Y

here is the making of:

fantastic work!! I love the video (still a few minutes to wach) really a lot to learn from this video!
I love the feel of raw power!

Ho seguito la creazione da quei pochi post su Twitter ed ero curioso di vedere il risultato finale, un ottimo lavoro come sempre Max!

thanks guys :slight_smile:

Sexy shapes

love the detail

Top row in one, two, three.

nah, for some reason lately I got features everywhere but here ^^;

this is quality work, not just good art, the way you do things… well… we will see, but my five stars are in!

Nice! I recently tried having a hand at multi-udim. Blender doesn’t make it fun :stuck_out_tongue:

@tonatiuh
wow, thank you! I really appreciate it!

@realityfox
indeed…

Nice. Love the making of. I always wonder where to start with a detailed character like this.

Fun fact: Humans are the best long distance runners of all the land mammals in the world.

Wow! Excellent piece! The larger shapes and small details really come together! :yes: Nice to have the video as well.

Some of the worst modeling, texturing and shading I’ve ever seen >end sarcasm :slight_smile:

Excellent work as always! 5 stars from me.

UAUUUUU Perfect!

imo too overdetailed and there is no “strong” point where to look