Looking for environment design artist

I’m looking for an environment design artist who can assemble a scene from prefabricated assets. There is no model creation involved here only putting together a scene. I’ll provide all of the assets.

This is for a demo game called Ned Saves The Graveyard. The game plot and coding is already complete. It’s in the design phase now. I’m horrible at modeling and creating environments so I need some help. The game will be a fully playable short. The goal here is to get a good working product to show to future clients.

There are only 4 small areas to the game. You won’t have to put in much time. I’d estimate about 10 hours tops if you know your way around blender and you know how to design levels ready for games. This is something that could easily be completed in your spare time.

Look at this as an opportunity to get your name on a professional looking product. If you’re interested take a look at the video below it will give you an idea of the art style I’m going for. It’s a very cartoonish feel. Any feed back is appreciated.

https://youtu.be/06-nxPFOgtw