Random Rotation of Particles Help

I have a character in multiple parts which I grouped together. I have this group linked to a particle effect on a plane. These particles are pushed around by forces but i want them to rotate randomly. If anyone can help that would be great. Note* I do have animation nodes downloaded if recommended.

Particles can have several behaviours.
By default, they are using a newtonian physic behaviour. Their trajectories will be dependent of their initial velocities.
You can decrease this initial velocity or increase damping to slow down particles. So they will go less far away.
To have rotation, you have to enable rotation panel.
By default, their rotation depends of their initial velocity but does not evolve. You have to enable dynamic checkbox to make particles changing their rotations during their movements.
Under each orientation axis reference option, there is a random slider to give random rotations.

You can also use force fields to modify rotations of particles.

It should be sufficient explanations for newtonian particles.

There are also boïds particles. Their behaviour is different.
They will not go as far away as newtonian particles by default.
Basically, you have to set-up few settings (personal space, speed, angular velocity) and each particle will have a proper trajectory dependent on its birth location and following boïds rules. Here, most of physics settings are random.
So to have more obvious random rotations with this type ; you just have to increase Maximum Angular Velocity slider.

Thanks. That was a huge help.