[UNPAID TO PAID] Looking for 2 Character Artist and 2 Level Designers

Hello Blender Artists,

My partner and I are creating a single player story game. The game is called Sitora and it’s about 2 siblings whose adoptive father is killed by an alien race. These aliens are after them because of their magical amulets. The 2 siblings go on after the aliens wanting revenge, but learn more about their amulets than what they thought possible. The reason why I put in the title Unpaid to Paid is because after we get a demo then we will be making a kickstarter. Once we get the necessary money we can pay the modelers who worked with us. We need 10 models and 2 levels. The setting is Hong Kong and I’ll leave a picture of the concept art I’ve drawn for it.

Map of Hong Kong for the demo
Top left is called Sunset Peak. Third tallest mountain in Hong Kong and the path to get up there is called Dragon’s Back. Below on the bottom left where the star is the main character’s house. To the left of that is the Big Wave Bay. The biggest section at the top is the high school and to the right of it is the Tram Station. There area below the school is a huge park and at the bottom right is a mansion.

If you are interested or want to know more details email me at [email protected]
My partner and I use Discord to communicate so if we find an agreement through email, then I hope we can communicate further on Discord

Thank you for your time,
Jaylen

Email sent