Sugar Hit!

Hey guys! My name is Rafael Moco, and I would like to share this great experience I had with Blender. I work in a studio called Lightfarm Brasil, which creates images for advertising, animations, games and more.

I’ve always liked Blender, and I wanted to get the chance to work on an image from start to finish, just using their tools. In this image I made the bomb and the candy, and the textures were made in the Substance Painter. The render was done using Cycles. It was an incredible experience, and we will certainly use Blender on our new projects here in the studio.

The name of the project is called Sugar Hit, where a pin-up rides on a bomb about to explode with sugar! The original idea was conceived by Rafael Vallaperde and Helena Lopes, and all post-production work was done by Ramon Saroldi. Check out our page for more details about the project!

http://www.lightfarmbrasil.com/en/work/sugar-hit/

4 Likes

Great work, very professional I like as mixing between photo and 3D !

Man, keep it up and show us more from you because it is inspiration :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey man,

first i thought everything was 3d and i was thinking “Woah!” I checked you link and saw that you had an actual model for this shot. Its very cool how you managed to fit all together.

Keep it up!

stunning work!

Really wonderful work top to bottom.

Excellent “comp” of a live-action model into a digital scene.

nice work I like it, this scene remained me of jinx of league of legends

That render reminds me of this.

WOW stunning level of render, modeling and post! great work man. Nice candy cotton hair :wink:

hahahaa ps looking at your profile picture where you the model for the laugh on her face, they look the same:)

is she taking a selfie ?

Wow, it’s so amazing! Love the reference to Dr. Strangelove!

nice work love it
keep it on
برامج apk

She’s about to explode with millions of candy, so why not take a good selfie? :wink:

Soooo good! Awesome job!

I like the model and how she’s composed with the scene.
First I thought it’s all 3D

Best Regards!
Albert

gosh, looks like that thing just looks ready to POP! (I’m sorry)

She has facial features of Beyonce. It looks amazing.

Bravo, really like how you integrated real world lighting. I appreciate that the page you linked is showing us what the photo shoot looked like, so we could see the lights and background screens.

This looks like the get jinxed music video by riot games