[BGMC 25] Ant Panic!

This time I’m working with a friend, @Bowedpath. We have decided that our micro world will be a bug world. We plan on making a tower defense game with ants and bugs being the enemy. I’ll be doing the programming and Bowedpath will be modelling. That’s about all we have discussed so far and I will make some updates to this post tomorrow.

Wow! First post. :slight_smile: I was thinking bugs too, but I’m not sure now.

Some simple sketches Bowedpath made for the game.

This is one of the turrets which will shoot water beads at the bugs:

Bug zapper which will zap all the bugs withing a radius:

I like the light zapper idea :slight_smile:
little bottle cap shields/helmets(nutshells) maybe? :slight_smile:
this sounds like a fun project good luck in the contest.

Yeah we plan on making the towers based on picnic items :), and the scene will be a picnic.

Nice idea and settings!

Looks like a really great start! Reminds me of Plants vs. Zombies (even though this tower defense seems to be top-down so far). Good luck!

Is the water turret a tin can with a drinking straw?

That’s exactly what is is :smiley:

Awesome concept:D Good luck with your project!

Looks great! I’m really impressed with how smooth the mechanics are. The varied texture is a nice touch.

Here’s a sneak peek at the menu. I’ll have it overlayed the game scene with the camera flying around. Think Goat Simulator menu style.

This is looking like it could be polished up more after the competition…looking very promising.

Link to the finished game: https://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?436234

Damn this game is amazing i really like the systems and Mechanics you put in it nice work bro im super impressedd.
Great development on this game.

Fred/K.S