(Rev Share) Looking for 3D character modeler and animator

(We don’t mind experience, so if you’re still learning, feel welcome to contact me anyways)
Hi there! I’m the head developer of a team working in a Survival Horror Fps. We’ve recently started, so most of the job we’re doing at the moment is modeling and scripting the basic mechanics. We work with Unity and we use Discord in order to communicate. We’re looking for both a 3d character modeler and an animator who’s capable of working with modern fire arms. We can’t offer immediate payment, although once the game is finished, everyone will get its share.
In case you want more information, send me a PM or add me on Discord: Delta79#1850.

Thanks for your time, hope you’re interested!

I can do alot more than just firearms if you really want to make a survival game however My Implementation for such a game would tend to drift towards an augmented reality headset where a cellphone reflects onto a pane of plastic to make overlay’s on the world around you, what’s this sound like to you. I can do the programming on android’s but I need some smart people to add effective and original filtering of open scene graphing. let me know if this interest’s you. anyway here are some free stuff sites.google.com/site/abstractind