Working on a documentary on architecture. Need to bring some diagrams to life.

Greetings,

I am a videographer based out of Toronto, Ontario building my portfolio. Currently, I am working on a documentary on the making of prominent public/education building. I have scanned a series of sketches and architectural diagrams/plans from the architecture firm and was hoping of some way to bring them to life. It does not necessarily have to be a 3D rendering per se, just something to make these images more than just flat 2D images. I recently saw the documentary, ‘Jodorowski’s Dune’ and they did a good job of bringing the storyboard art to life. I am open to ideas.

I interviewed architects, construction workers, designers and am not paid for this myself as I am an ‘emerging’ videographer. I will share credit and something like this could be prestigious and lead to paid work. I just want to be a videographer, but it would be great to find a Blender animator to partner-up with.

FS

Contact me, [email protected]

Contact me, [email protected]

Do you have a dead line for this? It sounds like something I can do but I need to see the documents. Adding parallax and animating 2d images is actually time consuming.