can't solve camera motion error

just wanna ask what is “at least 8 common tracks on both of keyframes are needed for reconstruction”
I know that some tutorial say “you should change the keyframe A & B” but after I change it while A is 500 and
B is 1000 then i click solve camera motion it is still the same there’s nothing happen then I change
the keyframe value A is 0 and B is 30 then click it again it say’s "some data failed to reconstruct (see console
for details)

• where I can see the console for the details?
  • does the keyframe A & B can view similiar as graph editor (i don’t know excatly if is could) ?
  • why It cannot solve the camera motion even i have been change the value of the keyframe?

thank you , :spin: :spin: :slight_smile:

Your keyframes will need to consist of 8 identical trackers for it to work. So keyframe A should have the exact same trackers as keyframe B. Setting it 500 frames apart like you did, it’s unlikely there will be any

Not sure about that , I’m down. . . I got more than 8 tracker there, it seem i need to re-installing blender because there’s not motion tracking slot there or it just somethig wrong with my pc

Hi,

As said before, the “distance” between your two keyframes should not be too big as the chances to have 8 common trackers during 500 frames is quite low.
Concerning your second attempt, you can’t put 0 as a keyframe: On frame 0, there is no tracking… It should give you a result with 1 instead of 0.

From there, you should try, by watchng the camera movement on your footage, to find the best keyframes (good perspective info) to get the best result.