appending question

Hi. I didn’t see an appending folder… But I want to ask a question on another forum and know they will want to see my blend file. but for 1 it’s really big, it a really big project, and two I kind of want to keep it private for now.

So i am thinking of appending the problem issue, which is a character and it’s armature which has the addon rig from blender called rigify i believe.

And I want to know how to just append that into another file. I know how to append everything. It’s just hard to gather just all of one thing. Everything from armature folder since it is the only rig in the scene.
I will need the mesh which I won’t know. The object should be easy as it’s the name that shows up in the n bar.
Materials will be somewhat difficult but i probably don’t need them anyway for this. mainly mesh folder i don’t know which mesh is what. images I guess I won’t need either.

appending objects will automatically bring along anything attached to them.

ohh wow I didn’t know that. That would have save me a lot of pain in the past had I known this before. But anyway thanks! i appended successfully and posted my other issue.

This and: To make some things even easier, you can put all the objects you like into a group, then append that group.