First "finished" work

Hello everybody. :slight_smile:

Well I guess the time has come to get to public with my clumsy first practicing steps. :smiley:
For now I am kinda happy with my work, altough I am pretty sure that there is still unused potential. Anyway, the mail question I would like to pose is about one specific ingredient into my render. You will see, I would just like to hear other opinions than mine on this. I was just thinking to add a bit “spice” into the scene, but I am not sure if it could be too much, or just the right thing to do. Anyway I am happy for any ideas and thoughts about the following renders. Please excuse the low sample rate, I did noz want to wait two days before getting some feedback. :smiley:

Just to be said: with higher samples the light is getting more precise and throwing more clear reflections, I can also post a high quality render after here.

Thanks for the attention and have a pleasant time in which ever time zone you are.

Hi there, looks like it has potential, floor looks good nice collors, cabinets need more looks too it, try insert a coppel times on the doors, the handels on the cabinets doors needs a bevel now they have 90 degrees sharp corners so looks less real, or maybe it has allreddy a bevel too it and i dont see it.
And i would chance the way the licht come’s inside to have more licht over the whole scene.
And do you use under coller managemant sRGB EOTF or Filmic log Encoding Base? , filmic way better for interior design renders less
noise.
And whatsup with that booldy hand on the wall:D, i would go for realness with this scene.
Keep posting would like to see where this ends:yes:.
Btw: i am working on my first bathroom https://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?436345-My-first-interior

Hi Gigiraptor,
I am actually using that in color management, but since this is only a render with very low samples to get a little sneak peak there are sure lots of fragments and so on. :slight_smile:
Thank you for the reply, the end result is posted in focussed critiques and there will be further works on this picture soon, regarding the critiques of yours and others :slight_smile:

Hi , glad to hear you have those options and yes comments are just a for making your own opinion , and go further with it:D i do the same.
Il keep watching keep up the good work;).