Blender

Finally finished my blender. I realise there is much to improve on the model but seen from my perspective (a noob) i am pretty satisified. Its a definate improvement from the last model i uploaded here. If i continue following the same curve i will have sonmething really great soon.

Attachments

Hi there i am noob too xd , the glass and platic looks verry good , just the top looks like hard too open i dont see where to grab it xd,
and can you putt the metric numbers in the glass , than it would look real too me:eyebrowlift:.

In my opinion you are indeed on to something welldone.

Thank you very much. Metric numbers, do you mean for the measurement lines? I totally oversaw that. Thank god it wasnt for client or something:)

Yes numbers for the measurement lines, than its a 10/10 blender:yes:.

numbers on glass (measure?) are missing, 8,5/10

Good job on modeling, just a few pointers here and there. Firstly, i would say get a higher resolution and more…PBR material for the wood. Try poliigon. Also, i would say add some visual interest in the background, out of focus. Just to add realism. Lastly, i say go for more …contrasting lighting. Something like a studio HDR should work nicely.

Seems like modeling a blender in Blender is a cute idea. I would have a look at some product shots of blenders online and try to mimic those sort of camera angles and lighting to really show it off. And higher samples also.

I used referance image. What part of the blender do you think is out of shape? Pertsonally i think the bottom part is abit thin. I would have corrected it if it wasnt due to the geometry around the switch being dificult to select correctly.

Select the geometry around the switch and hide it (H key). Then, you may edit the bottom comfortably without it affecting the rest of your mesh.

If needed i will try that on future modells, thank you.

I didn’t say that anything was wrong with the model, I was just suggesting shooting it more like a product shot.

I see, i might do that on future projects. Thank you very much:)