Can someone export a game to mac for me?

Someone needs me to export a game to the mac platform for them. I made the game in UPBGE but I don’t think there are any upbge builds for mac so I did rework it for regular blender. If one of yall has a mac, could you pm me and I’ll send you the blend? Thanks.

You can do it yourself with the Game Engine Publishing addon. This should work for the upbge version as well. Go to your addons in the user preferences, then search for game publishing. Enable it, then go to render tab in properties editor, and you will see the publishing info. You can then automatically download the binaries for mac, and publish a mac build form a windows machine.

Tried that. I get errors of all sorts.

What errors? Try to use it in vanilla blender.

Maybe i’m just incompetent when it comes to exporting and I’m inputting parameters wrong. I have the mac 2.78c release of blender… The only errors I’m getting are file not found errors. If I could get some in depth step by step directions on how to do it, would be great.

I had problems when manually downloading releases. Use the download platforms, and auto add platforms. Here’s where you can find them in the publishing info section.