Rigid body objects move unexpectedly after frame 1

Doing a physics simulation where there are a rigid body objects with breakable constraints to other rigid body objects.

Everything was good until I added one more object, then after frame 1 the objects move to positions that make no sense.

I attached the file. No idea what it is going on. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Attachments

EarthQuakeBridge2.blend (747 KB)

Blend file was saved with an invalid cache.
You have to press Free Cache button under Rigid body cache panel of Scene tab before launching simulation.

I don’t see a Free Cache button, but I do see Free All Bakes - is that the same? Freeing all bakes doesn’t change it for me.
I am using v2.78

Sorry. I wanted to write free cache by pressing Free Bake button.
Rigid body cache have difficulties to unprotect itself.
So in timeline, cache representation can stay in an orange color. It means that it is still protected and would not be recomputed when playing animation.
You have to move an object in 3D viewport and cancel movement maybe one time or twice before cache becomes unprotected.
When its color becomes yellow in timeline, it means that is recognized as invalid and would be overwritten correctly by taking into account recent changes made to settings.

Thank you - Yeah, I moved the light a bit and that seemed to help. Now to make the objects stop bouncing at the start.