Glass is too dark

I’m a Newbie to blender (+2 Weeks) and made a transparent iPhone cover in Blender. The iPhone model is one I bought externally. It looks great when rendered alone. But when I render my scene including the transparent cover the cover looks much too dark. Can anyone help me getting this brighter / more transparent? What am I doing wrong?

On the screenshot you can see the cover to the left and another instance to the right wrapped around the iPhone Model.

Thomas

I don’t quite understand what is looking too dark, but check the color of your transparent shader. If it’s anything besides total white (#FFFFFF) then it may give a tinted effect.

Perhaps turning off the shadow casting from that object would help.

remember the more the material is transparent,then the more you can seeing through (like glass) and you will see the underlaying material more.so simply add a white diffuse material under this frame object that has the transparent mat.
or if you dont need so much transparency then simply put a mixshader between the transparent node output and put a white diffuse shader into the new mixshader to control the color and opaqeness with the mix slider.

the shader in post #13 should work