[BGMC25]Celltris

Hey i could not resist to participate and sorry for being five minutes to late and unfinished, buggy.

Story:
There is not much of a story beside you control some strange machine which takes care of the celluar household of an alien. You will have to arrange cells so they dont get out of control and you have to fight a virus who attacks the three diffrent cell types of the Alien.

Mechanics:
They are somehow Tetris like.

The cells should not reach the inner zone or the alien will drive crazy (game over).
To be more accurate the cells need to pass the forbiden zone, but they are not allowed to stay longer than 10 seconds inside.

If you fill (or to be accurate again nearly fill) the bottom line (in this case an outer circle) with cells then those cells on the bottom will vanish. This fill status is shown bei little red lamps around the outer circle. if all except five lamps are lit the circle counts as full. Lamps get lit if a sane cell and no infected cell is in the near.

Sane cells are green, red or yellow while the infected cells are black.
Infected cells can infect further sane cells in their neighborhood, but only cells of the same color(even when infected cells are black they hold their original color).

There are two types of medicine to heal infected cell. The white ones heal all kind of cells in an radius around their contact point with any cell. While the red ones need to get in touch with an infected cell directly and they heal all connected cells of the same color.

You control the strange machine with the mouse.
You have two kind of cell magnets which attract cells.
A black one which attracts all cells and distracts medicine.
And a colored one which attracts only cells of its current colors.
Left Mouse button switches between colored and black magnet.
Right mouse switches color of the color magnet.
Moving the mouse moves the active magnet.
(The controls are a bit difficult to handle and it is hard not to loose the overview.
I think the machine was invented for the typical Alien from gammaclever with at least seven brains. So good luck earthlings)

And of course there are blender phones which let you do an emergency call.
They let you choose to eliminate all cells of one of the two offered colors.

[Bugfixed version

](https://www.dropbox.com/s/2loslmowd8lfu7r/celltris.zip?dl=0)

Cool!
I’ll try it out and see if there are any bugs you missed.

Of course there are a lot of them, because yesterday i have thrown the last things very quick and dirty together. There was just to much on my must have list and not enough time for me so that it ended in a big mess.

I already found a couple of bugs.
i would suggest waiting to play the game until i have done some bugfixing today.

I have done some bugfixing and edited the first post with an explanation how to play the game.
So i would be happy for someone playing the game and showing me all the bugs i for sure still missed.

i also did some balancing and changed the color of the texture, because the game was in its former state totally unplayable. So blame me, penalize me, take me out of competition and hopefully have fun.

I really really like it. Neat concept, neat art style. My only issue is that sometimes I die for no reason I can tell. It hasn’t reached any of the circles yet.
I find I just leave the coloured attractor ‘off’ because my brain can’t handle it. Then I sort them by color manually. Seems to work well enough to get me a few complete rings.

First of all thanks.

My only issue is that sometimes I die for no reason I can tell

Yeah that is a pity. I set up the game over condition two hours before the deadline so testing it correctly was impossible. And i do not wanted it to fix over the bugfix day because it needs as i think a different approach and so it is maybe no real bugfix anymore. And as i also have already done some balancing on that day(which is also not really bugfixing) i wanted to be fair and left it in its imperfect state.

I find I just leave the coloured attractor ‘off’ because my brain can’t handle it. Then I sort them by color manually.

I admit that controling the two balls are a bit too hard (And me to only uses the colormagnet from time to time to fill up some gaps or move it to avoid pushing on high piles). but to my excuse i warned you:

The controls are a bit difficult to handle and it is hard not to loose the overview.
I think the machine was invented for the typical Alien from gammaclever with at least seven brains. So good luck earthlings