Elasticity not working

So I created a new scene for my game and constructed a level in my game there’s an object thats supposed to bounce so it has elasticity applied to it and obviously under the physics panel in the materials section I set all the textures in that level with elasticity at 1.0 but its not working the object won’t bounce and as far as I can tell its exactly the same as every other scene that works.

I don’t think that’s how you do it. If it is possible, then it would probably be under the Physics Panel at the end of the Properties Window (not in Materials tab, this one has a bouncing ball as icon).

Nevermind, I just checked.
If you have Regular BGE, then Elasticity is under Materials, in UPBGE it’s under Physics.

But anyway. Set Elasticity on your bouncing object to 1.0. However, set Elasticity on the ground to something high as well (0.5 - 1.0). Depending on the type of ground it hits, the object will bounce more or less.
E. g. a carpet should have low Elasticity, but a Concrete floor should have it high.

So that is the trick: bothe the object and the ground have to have elasticity.

I already have done that.

I should also mention its not the materials as on any other object they work fine

Well, then, I don’t know. Check if:
-Your bouncy object is Rigid Body
-Has collision bounds enabled

try above.

else select working object, hold shift, select not working object.
in 3d view go to menu: object->game->copy physics settings

and see if that works.