Uneven Colour/Lighting on model

Hi folks,

I’m quite new to Blender and have been drawing a bottle for a project I’m working on. There’s a funny thing happening when I render (using cycles) where the top part of the handle is a completely different shade to the rest of the model and it looks like there is some sort of lighting issue perhaps.

You can see the dark patch in the image below, it should be the white/red tone like the rest of the bottle without liquid in:

Here is an image of the vertices:

And the blender file can be downloaded here:
5L Bottle.blend (6.05 MB)

If anyone can point me in the direction of where I might be going wrong, or whether it’s just the model design is rubbish and I’ve made it incorrectly.

Thanks in advance,

Joe.

i think it is rendered as it should.i havent looked at your blend file,but such a red fluid, with bright white surrounding light, would reflect much from the red liquid.and the inside from the handle ,is almost away from the reflecting angles the fluid has.you can try to reduce the reflectivity from your mats or reduce the light or try different min max bounce settings from glossy ect.or exclude the plastic material the bottle has from indirect light ect,just try out.