How to model a 3d object after rendering

Hi,

I have a question regarding the final stage of modelling an object…how to obtain a 3d object after rendering it … please help me …

You might want to rephrase that question. Right now your post doesn’t seem to make a whole lot of sense.

Rendering usually requires the existence of a 3D object that is, well, rendered… But if you have a 3D object to begin with - why would you need to “obtain” it after already having rendered it?! Care to elaborate?

Yeah. It doesn’t sound like a logical question. It’s still the same mesh when you go back to the viewport. And the word “obtain” doesn’t really make sense in this situation.

Are you talking about exporting it? Although that still wouldn’t be influenced by rendering the mesh.

If you mean saving the rendered image then pressing F3 will do that, can’t help without more info.

I wonder if he means composite into an image?

Is this for doing exporting like sketchfab for viewing in 3D?

happy bl

I ask me, does he mean 3D printing it ? …

where is my crystal ball to read mind when i need one ?

happy bl

Lost in translation apparently. (Try watching an auto-translated video that’s originally in another language, and see how much that makes sense.) I’m surprised they don’t post the same exact question again in their original language on the rare chance somebody bilingual knows what they really want.