Smoke not rendering

My smoke not rendering, can someone download my blend and tell me what I am doing wrong? The smoke animation is in the seveth layer. I also tried it with Blender Render and didn’t get it (Blender Render would also work for me).

(I am using Blender Sensei format)

Thanks

My smoke not rendering, can someone download my blend and tell me what I am doing wrong? The smoke animation is in the seveth layer. I also tried it with Blender Render and didn’t get it (Blender Render would also work for me).

(I am using Blender Sensei format)

Thanks

Hi.
Currently I do not have good connection to download the big file, but the most common mistake in these cases is not having properly configured Smoke Domain Material. Look over that in Google, or you can install this addon:

Then select your smoke Domain and add “Fire” material to it.

(Assuming you use Cycles)

Okay, I downloaded the scene.
It really is a pretty complex scene and you have modified many things.
Some clarifications just in case. Blender Render and Cycles are not fully compatible, you can not simply switch between one and the other and you expect it to work. Smoke Domain material in the scene is for Cycles.
So you open your scene, switch to Cycles. In Render tab, Light Paths you set Transparency Max to at least 2 (Default 8 is good). Now start the smoke simulation, and Render image. For some reason I have not figured out, rendered view remains stuck showing only a black image (Even increasing Preview samples)

Another small thing. To know how Layers are numbered in Blender, you mouse over a layer and be still for a moment to read the label that appears.
Edit:
Oops, Render Layers in label start from 0. but when you use M key to move, layers are numbered from 1 :spin:

Edot 2:
Ohh… you have pressed pause button for rendered view! You made it really difficult… Please, next time you modify your scene to be as simple and easy to analyze as possible by the user who will then help you.

I got found some interesting information from stackexchange and is below
Another solution which I wasn’t aware until now and works in newer versions of the Blender for fire and smoke, is just to select the object, then click space, and type quick smoke. All the properties necessary for the smoke to show up in 3D view and render are all correct and all works like a charm in seconds.

Just say that this is a duplicate thread, and I had already replied here:

Edit:
Ok, admin/moderator already merged them…

There are no smoke and fire material in PBR material 2