A Woo WIP

This is a WIP of a character I am making for a personal project.
ZBrush and a lot of blender :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Glenn

Looks good. So what’s the plan?

Funnily enough, not much. I do a lot of writing and like to build characters and scenes as I go. They help flesh out the story in my mind, as well as prompt new ideas. I will pose her a bit and use her for a few setups but not much more.
I also find that I make the art as a form of procrastination, when I’m stuck on a story point. It’s helpful to noodle about with a character and mull things over.

G

Nice work as usual! I really like the outfit.

I see. So they are placeholders until you can work something out, right grsaay?

Yeah. They are helpful for my writing.
I use Blender ALL the time to do this. Here is some of the other stuff I have made as ideas for my writing:
https://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?366341-Oscar-of-the-Congo&p=2840567#post2840567

Here’s an update.
I have totally retopo-ed the model (she was rough out of ZBrush in the first pic. The tree is also WIP. Lots to go but building a palette I like. First pass at the tree. Still a lot to do.

Attachments

And another update. I’m calling it done… for now… until tomorrow when I change my mind. :wink:

Glenn

Bit of an update on her. WIP hair and more surfacing stuff. Staring to build fave shapes and driven keys.

Playing with hair. Still a way to go!

Glad to see you still working on her – I absolutely love the shirt texture.

Some more work tonight. Hair is not something I like mucking about with and I think it shows. :slight_smile:
G