Trouble exporting Animation with FBX

So I tried to export animations from Blender to Unity, and the easiest way is to just drag the .blend file into the assets. This has one problem tho, as it doesn’t imort any shape keys, and let’s be honest: humanoid animations in Blender without any shape keys or other correction look shitty.
The way to solve that problem was to export the blend file as an FBX and import that in Unity. HOWEVER, from my 40 animation clips only 8-10 get imported into Unity, all others magically vanished (even when I import that FBX into Blender again). It’s not even the newest animations or in alphabetical order, it seems completely random, since every time I export, I get different results.

My question: Is that just a problem with the export? Or is there a max number of animations/size I can export with FBX?

I thought that maybe I could throw some animations together and separate them in Unity again, but I ran into antother proble: I cannot delete animation clips. I can delete keyFrames and Actions in the NLA editor, but that just leaves an empty animation clip.

ty in advance.

Hi,
well, Blend file does not import shape keys, the best way to get your facial animation is to export it in FBX with binary format. and u have to setup ur rig as generic in Unity not Humanoid. and u have to set the state for your animation manually. and make sure u select the correct rig format in unity.

Hi,
its not a facial animation, but mostly different walking/running/turning animations. Everything else you said is not gonna help me, because I dont have problems on the unity side. The problem is that the FBX export inside Blender doesn’t seem to be working as expected.

i do Rigging animation for games and i entirely use Blender with Unity. if u can share ur file… i may help u with that.