Blender trough avastar to secondlife

Hi all.
I am creating or trying to create avatars for SECONDLIFE, mainly I want to create avatars for myself and for sale, clothing, hair, shoes and more accessories, each avatar will be custom, so will the clothes, shoes, hair and accessories.
all of this can be done with Blender. I have created a few avatars already, creating the figures is done already, but I’m having trouble importing them into SECONDLIFE.
When I import into SECONDLIFE eyes, teeth, and tongue of the figure appear floating about 1/2 meter off the avatar, this concerns me because if I’m going to create objects for SECONDLIFE and some will be more than one part with attachments and animations, done in BLENDER, will work as designed in SECONDLIFE.

I NEED HELP IN IMPLEMENTING TECHNIQUES OF PRODUCTION.

1. FIND A WORK PATH TO IMPORT FIGURES CONVERTED IN BLENDER WITH AVASTAR INTO SECONDLIFE AS
    THEY WHERE CREATED. without errors.
  2. FIND A WAY TO EXPORT FROM BLENDER SEPARATELY EYES, TEETH, TONGUE, EYELASHES.
  3. EXTRACT AND SAVE ALL UV’S, TEXTURES ETC…

So I need help from various artists, to form a work group if you see where you can help it would be much appreciated for now, if this project comes to fruition, the collaborators will have a percentage of any sales of the products involved.

keep in mind the payment will be in lindens which will have to be exchanged into dollars.

BETS WISHES TO ALL, KEEP BLENDING.