Developing 2D Animated Comedy, Need Animators, 18+

I’m attempting to build a team to work together on an animated series for YouTube. The team is called Freeze Frame Media and the show would contain dark and at times, possibly offensive humor. As the show would be most likely rated 18+, I would prefer the team is as well. I created a channel for the team and will be overseeing most of the production, designing of characters and scenes, writing episodes, doing some voice acting among with other actors as well. What I need the most help with is animation. I would still be building many of the models and rigs. Payment will be established and based on ad revenue from Google once episodes starting obtaining views. Once a fan base is established, I’ll also set up a Patreon for the channel and percentages of profit from that can also go to payroll. Still in early development so I’m currently lacking in links to concept art but I’m aiming for an art style similar to that of South Park. This channel is currently being built from the ground up so I won’t say this venture will be smooth sailing. It’s going to take a lot of work and dedication. If you’re interested in helping out with animation or can offer any other skills in Blender. I’d greatly appreciate any help you’d have to offer. Hope to see you join the team!

Contact
Email: [email protected]