Particles are invisible in the Render

Hi all,
I’m working on a ice crack animation right now, i’m using the fractal modifier build to fracture the ground, in addition i want to have more detailed shards that I added with 2 particle emitters. The particles dont show in the render and at this point Im lost on why this is happening… I checked the most common mistakes:

-the emitter object is visible in the viewport and render
-the shard objects are visible in the viewport and the render
-the particle system is visible for render
-the shards are visible for all rays in the cycles settings
-all layers are activated in the render settings

I’m not even sure what pictures to add here to help solve the problem… here are the viewport render and the cycles render:

I tried to find something on google but I’m not smarter then I was before… Maybe someone of you guys has an idea? Im hoping I made a dumb mistake but I’m beginning to think its a bug in the fracture modifier build… the particles also dont interact with collisions…
Would be happy if someone has an idea, thanks guys!

Hi :slight_smile:

How exactly did you set up the particle emitters ? With the fracture helper addon (debris option) or by hand ? Hmm I think I would to need to look in the actual blend file or a similar simpler one, which shows the same behavior… Since this seems to be related to the Fracture Modifier Build, I would recommend posting it to the FM support thread.