Looking for someone to fix the lightning and make my piece weirder?

I had a piece commissioned and it looks great. The only problem is the lighting looks really sharp on the edges and when downsizing it in Photoshop, it looks really bad.

Send me your emails and portfolios, if you want to mess with the files and try to fix the lighting for me while maintaining the look of the piece. If you also want to mess with the piece and make it look weirder than it already does, feel free to do that too! I’m not paying much because, for experienced Blender folk, this is a max of 2 minutes to complete, so maybe 10 bucks max.

Any help is appreciated! Also please put “I read this” in your PM so I know you actually read everything and aren’t just out to make a quick buck without actually seeing what I want. If you don’t put “I read this”, I will just ignore your message.

yaboi

I read this. I don’t think I’m the right person for it, but I think I know someone who is. I sent her a link to this post :wink:

Well thanks, appreciate it! :slight_smile:

Mods can go ahead and close this, found 2 great artists to fix it for me (paid both for the heck of it).