360 degree panorama portfolio

Does anyone know if there is a place on the web where you can store and display your 360deg panorama enviroment texture? Something like sketchfab, but instead of mesh displayer i want it to be capable of hosting and displaying panoramic renders (or photos) just like the marzipano tool does. http://www.marzipano.net/

I made this panoramic render, and i’m going to make next and don’t know where to post it to make it an easy-to-use panoramic view on the web. Of course the blenderheads can download the image, put it into Blenders empty scene as an World Environment Map, switch to panoramic view in the “rendered” mode and watch my kitchen all around by turning the mouse. It seems to be obvious even for beginner users. But I want to make it possible to watch my panoramic renders for noobs, who aren’t familiar with blender and use only the web viewer in the browsers window. I know there are a few tools to display such images online, but i don’t know any site to host it.
BTW:The original is 2Kx4K 90MB .exr file, so I cannot post it here. But I found it useful for lighting many packshots and renders of furnishings, dishes, utensils and all the other interior stuff. If anyone wants to get it free please contact me.