Any improvements for my main problems in the new release candidate for Blender?

I have a situation where what is required as both a true 3D model and a Blender one has some rendering detection problems. In my situation, only one material reference is used for all relevant objects, such that this reference is reused; handed around to all relevant objects. This means that I can eliminate Z-fighting at the source of that problem. I have included my .blend file in a previous post about these things.

My two problems are primarily about Animation render detection, but also are the same at image rendering. I cannot
use a “simple straight-forward” scripting approach, because the required calculation effects are contingent on particular shape scenarios.

https://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?402757-How-do-I-solve-this-Freestyle-Lines-problem&highlight=

-I have a situation where two coincident surfaces are not being detected and rendered with preference to the later added one. This is needed to represent paper folding, but in a way which virtualises away thickness, while maintaining
the nature of overhead stacking.

-This situation means that my virtual 3D line edges, by means of the corresponding blender faculty named “Marked 3D Line Edges”, are not not detected properly either; also in terms of the later introduced planes brought in overhead.

Are there any changes or new free Blender plugins in these regards? [Please consult my .blend file to better understand what I’m asking.]