Death Van

I’ve been working on this short for the last 1.5 years, and I’m excited to finally share the link with the Blender community. A big thanks to everyone who is involved creating and supporting this amazing tool for artists!

In this animated short, the space-rock duo DEATH VAN tours through surreal miniature world. Made with Blender/Cycles. Thanks for watching!

An infinite 360º video loop that puts the viewer in the middle of the dream-like world of DEATH VAN and the Zeitshow Folks. (Blender/Cycles)

[video]https://vimeo.com/enzbrunner/deathvanandthezeitshowfolks[/video]

2 Likes

Whaaaa? This is awesome. I’m impressed! (and that doesn’t happen too often)

Cheers, gr8!

This is mind blowing. Congrats… fantastic work.
I live in Toronto as well. Good luck on your Blender intro class!
M

That is absolutely incredible - very nice job on every aspect.

I can’t believe only one person can create such a high-quality animation! It’s wonderful!
Can you share some of your secrets?!:slight_smile:

Speechless. Imagination and great artistry in every shot.
Can’t praise this enough.

Amazing what a trip, Rock On.

I just got high on morphine by watching this. It’s so amazing. The logic in a crazy reality is very known to me. Amazing short.

This is very professional, it’s also cool to see how far we can go with Blender ^^
Great work! You can be proud :wink:

Wow such a high quality animation! I’m speechless!

It is sort of creepy. But man great job on the animation. It looks fantastic!

All people commenting have said everything I’d want to say, it’s really a singular piece of work with true vision. What I love about the blender community is that real artists are here as well as the rest of us.

Thanks everyone for your kind comments, I really appreciate it.
This is very encouraging and it’s great to know to be part of this amazing community.
Cheers and keep it up!
Enz

Thanks Molino,
The intro class was fun, always great to introduce people to Blender! Since you know about the course, do you know TAIS? Worth checking it out. Btw. I can’t open your website for some reason…
Cheers

Just went by and thought “hey I know this!”. Great work Enzi :slight_smile: