Looking for experts in Blender python coding/scripting

Looking for experts in Blender coding.

We are a startup AI company headquartered in Seattle. We are looking for brilliant, responsible and experienced full-time blender developers to join our project team on the brink of something extraordinary. There will be many interesting and challenging tasks, including optimizing cloth simulation, gravitational constant simulation, and shader performance.

Freelance is acceptable. Salaries can be negotiated. You will get paid through Paypal and other payment options.

Minimum requirements:

1. Fluent in CUDA C, C or PYTHON.
  2. Strong experience with Blender add-on development.
  3. Strong experience with Blender scripting/coding.
  4. Experience with mathematics, computational geometry, or other graphic related algorithms would be a plus.
  5. Able to work independently or as a team player.
  6. Strong self-learning ability.

Please contact me with your resume or personal works at <i>[email protected]</i>

Sincerely,
Brian Walters
Recruiting Manager

We are a startup AI company headquartered in Seattle. We are looking for full-time blender developers. There will be many interesting tasks, including optimizing cloth simulation, gravitational simulation, and shading effects. Freelance and remote work are acceptable. Salaries can be negotiated. You will get paid through Paypal or other payment options.

Requirements:

1. Mastering CUDA C, C or PYTHON.
  2. Strong experience with Blender add-on development and python scripting.
  3. Able to work independently or as a team player.

All details will be given in private messages.
Please PM if interested or email your resume to [email protected]

Sincerely,
Brian Walters

The only people I’m aware of who would meet your prerequisites would be active or former Blender Foundation staff. Have you tried contacting the Blender Foundation directly?

Have you tried contacting the Blender Foundation? The only programmers I’m aware of that would meet your requirements would be developers that are (or were) officially part of the Blender development team.

[QUOTE][/QUOTE]Hello I am just wondering if you would like to commission for this opportunity still, I am a coder although I am in LA and could not make it to boston or seattle, but I can telecomute if you would commission me for a project, Mostly I am wondering if you are aware of james williams posting a job on the blender network along these lines, thanks. https://sites.google.com/site/abstractind

I agree with nBurn that your requirements sounds very complex. Try to post a job offer on Blender Network!