Make spaghetti arms animation

I´m in charge of creating the animation for characters in Blender and I need to make them have spaghetti arms. The shoulder and the wrist and hand would have a set position, but the rest of the arm would have ragdoll physics. Until now I tried rigging a subdivided cylinder with IK, so that the whole arm follows the movement of the whist bone and I set the cylinder to Soft Body. I achieved more or less the effect I wanted, but the mesh of the “wrist” goes with the rest of the mesh. I wanted that part to be “stiff” but I don´t know how to make it non Soft Body independently from the rest of the mesh.
I would also like to know if it is easy to export physics together with a model and a rig to Unreal Engine´m in charge of creating the animation for characters in Blender and I need to make them have spaghetti arms. The shoulder and the wrist and hand would have a set position, but the rest of the arm would have ragdoll physics. Until now I tried rigging a subdivided cylinder with IK, so that the whole arm follows the movement of the whist bone and I set the cylinder to Soft Body. I achieved more or less the effect I wanted, but the mesh of the “wrist” goes with the rest of the mesh. I wanted that part to be “stiff” but I don´t know how to make it non Soft Body independently from the rest of the mesh.

I would also like to know if it is easy to export physics together with a model and a rig to Unreal Engine.