(ANIMATION NODES) A couple of issues with "Invoke Subprogram" & "Loop Input" nodes.

EDIT: NEVERMIND. I was using Iterators instead of Parameters. I feel stupid now.

I’m trying to follow example 4.2b in this tutorial:

(This part: https://squircleart.github.io/images/the-essence-of-animation-nodes-loops/example_4.2b.gif)

But my “Invoke Subprogram” node doesn’t seem to be giving me the option. When I click “New Iterator” in the “Loop Input” node I don’t have the option to do “power.” The only options I get are various kinds of lists. I managed to work around this by plugging a float input into the float list.

The problem is as soon as I add a “float list” iterator (or any iterator for that matter), I lose my “iterations” iterator. I can’t get it back because it’s not included in my “New Iterator” options.

The data remains until I add information to my float list. At that point my “Index” and “Iterations” are set to 0 & 1

Kinda hard to utilize loops without iterations. Haha. Anyone know what I’m dealing with here? I’m using Animation Nodes 2.0 for the Mac OS on blender 2.79 if that helps.

Attachments

Bump cause I have the same problem : Blender 2.8 and AN 2.1.5. I would like to Loop only once and I can’t.