Want a pack of textures? Want to be charitable?

I’m swordofkings128, I’ve been using Blender for a few years now and lurked on these forums forever but never joined(I wish I did, there’s a lot of really great work on these forums I’d like to just say “wow! This is incredible!” to) Well I joined recently so I can share a fundraiser I’m doing for hurricane Irma victims:

I’ve made a lot of public domain textures for use in my 3d work(I’m making a game with “vintage” 3d prerendered graphics) and I figured why not put it in a zip file(along with ones I haven’t released yet)

These are all textures I’ve made from photos I’ve taken with a few drawn and misc type things. You can do anything you please with them, no credit needed.

I’ll tell you right now these aren’t anything as good as you can find on Poliigon for example. For a lot of you out there it’s probably not very useful since there’s no extra maps and the resolution is too low(most are just 1024). These are old fashioned style texture! But if anyone else is into making CG in a mid/late 90s style like I am, they are perfect for you! Or if you’re a game developer, these would work well for an old-ish style 3d game.

If you donate, you’ll receive a download link to my texture pack! All money goes directly to the Red Cross.