Experiencing Animation Instability

So as the people who answered my questions previously on Blenderartists know I’ve created two scripts for my player’s animation movement for walking.

The problem is that I’m experiencing shakiness when I move back and side to side. It’s weird, the animation violently shakes even though it’s hardly noticeable.

What is causing this?

Check to see if you have the option “Restrict Animation Updates” enabled.

it could be caused by collisions…what collision controller method are you using?

I’m currently using dynamic and convex-hull. That’s not the problem since the forward walking animation isn’t experiencing this…

That could be true, but that is not an adequte reasoning that it is NOT causing it…

1. you should check that no other object, including child objects have no collision set on them…after that it could be a matter of armatures popping because the setup of the rig…IF you are using IK ensure that the joints all have a slight bend in them while in the rest pose.

2. if you are using any logic bricks on them disable all of them and enable them one at a time until the problem reveals itself…

3. double check you animation code…disable any parts you can by commenting them out…re-enable them one by one…see if the problem persists…

*those steps will help diagnose the problem…no one here can help tell you how to proceed with so little information…I hope this is helpful in troubleshooting your dilemma.

Okay, thanks! I got it, somehow…I just combined both scripts for player movement and tampered with some priorities and added a idle animation sensor, since the one is the script was causing it. So I used that line for something else…

Good work.