Help in getting started on receiving input on my animation work

Hello, I’m a first poster and I’m looking for some input on how I can improve the walking animation of the model I’ve been working on. However, in order to get proper feedback, I need to be able to include either the Blend file or a video clip of the animation in order to demonstrate what’s wrong with it. The problem with this, is that as a new poster, I am unable to link to the Blend file nor do I have any knowledge on how to make a video clip I could post of my model’s walking animation.

I’m able to add screenshots from the Blend file, but I don’t think that will be of much use, so I’ve come here in hope of how I can include the walking animation in some manner for suggestions on how I improve it. Any help in regard to this matter, would be greatly appreciated.

Moved from “General Forums > Blender and CG Discussions” to “Support > Blender Artists Website Support” since this is more a question about the site.

As mentioned in the FAQ, there are number of ways you can build up your post count to get past the new member status. In the meantime, you could also use a third-party site like graphicall.org to host your .blend file for others to look at.

Sorry for taking so long at getting back on this, I’ve been caught up with some other things in the meantime. Anyways, I’ve haven’t had much luck with trying to use graphicall.org for hosting my .blend file. After registering, the site says that in order for me to upload builds, I have to request upload permission, and so I clicked the link and got a message saying that my request had been submitted and that they would contact me by email shortly. Its now been well over a week since then and I still haven’t gotten any email confirmation regarding the site.

I’m not sure what’s going on, as I’m not sure if I did something wrong or what, but now I don’t know what to do.

He probably meant pasteall.org

Here’s how to prepare and upload a file on the site, and on pasteall.org
https://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?322623-How-to-ask-questions-effectively-on-blenderartists-org-support-forum&p=2547191&viewfull=1#post2547191

Oops… my apologies. I did mean pasteall.org. My brain must’ve mushed the two together.

Okay, thanks for the help, I think I’ve manage to the file uploaded properly. Hopefully, now I’ll able to get input that I need to fix my model’s walking animation.