snail machine

:yes::yes:Hello my friends This is my work in the blender work is a fantasy of my own and is in the snail machine is similar to science fiction movies so far I hope you get the idea:yes::yes:

Hello my friends This is my work in the blender work is a fantasy of my own and is in the snail machine is similar to science fiction movies so far I hope you get the idea

Hello my friends This is my work in the blender work is a fantasy of my own and is in the snail machine is similar to science fiction movies so far I hope you get the idea

Hi, 3D modeling is very good, while the materials and rendering aren’t at same level. However, tries to change the lighting, and to review some materials.

I like this steampunk-ish touch, but, like @pafurijaz said, materials and environment looks odd. I don’t like textures on the “face” and shell, they look super-stretched and don’t match with the rest of the machine. Modeling is the best part of it, I really like how detailed is this whole machine.

modelling is pretty nice looking, but one thing that stands out is the antennae look too low res. while that may be intentional, i feel there could be more done to really specify that it should be that way. maybe some worn areas by the bends, or joints perhaps?

Thanks for following up

This is close, post processing seems to be mostly neglected… Also the horns are low poly apparently. I comment because i like the idea…Yes,i’m prodding you to improve it. Sorry and thank you.

thank you frinde