[Addon] Spritez FX (RENDERING ADDON) - Under Development (Oct 23, 2017)

SPRITEZ FX - RENDERING ADDon (for 2.78c/2.79)
Use 2D animated Sprites / Particles - for RENDERS ( not GE )

Have you seen the EASY-EMIT addon for Blender Game Engine ?
Too bad its ONLY for the GAME ENGINE…

But wait… It is possible!

WIP2 Video - Oct 23, 2017

I am currently developing a similar addon, but for Blender Render / Cycles Render Engines…
Just started initial development, Proof of concept test works…
It will offer similar functionality and presets to quickly add “FX” to the rendering engines…
Possibly, also handle other “sprites” and not just “particles”

FX will include SCALING, ROTATIONS, COLOR CYCLING, “X-RAY” , psuedo “PARTICLES”, etc

Screenshot of early initial addon development, including sample RENDER window.

This ADDON will be COMPLETELY FREE, as I strongly believe OPENSOURCE must remain FREE as intended.

Please bookmark this thread and check back for updates… A BETA release will be coming soon!

imma call you bossco-z

(reserved1)

Oct 23, 2017

Some Progress has been made on the Spritez FX “Engine”:

I am very pleased with the results so far…

An updated DEMO VIDEO has been added to the OP…

This addon may take some time to complete, as I have not had much free time availible lately.

I have plans to use this addon in some animations I am working on…

ie. This addon will be developed and released as a beta once enough basic functions are working…

Bookmark & check back frequently for updates…

Oct 23, 2017

Some Progress has been made on the Spritez FX “Engine”:

I am very pleased with the results so far…

An updated DEMO VIDEO has been added to the OP…

This addon may take some time to complete, as I have not had much free time availible lately.

I have plans to use this addon in some animations I am working on…

ie. This addon will be developed and released as a beta once enough basic functions are working…

Bookmark & check back frequently for updates…

hi all,

been out of the game for quite some time, very busy with a full-time job demanding too much overtime.

I do plan on finishing this project whenever I can find the free time to do so, and will be awesome addon for adding visual effects using sprites, as shown in the proof of concept youtube video.

and as always, the addons I develop will be the FULL version for FREE :slight_smile: