Album/Musician Art

Hi all!

I am a musician in the process of launching my SoundCloud campaign. Ever since I was little I have been a piano kid, and over the last year or so have been getting into making music in a home studio I put together with a keyboard and MPC. In order to create the kind of persona I think fits me the best, I am in need of someone to put together a scene in which a young boy is playing a mini-piano (think Schroeder from Charlie Brown in terms of the size of the piano). The style of art I’m going for is more Pixar-ish (so 3D…) but with a flair of your own design sense to make it unique.

To be more specific about the image itself, I’m hoping for a kid sitting outside playing a piano. The idea is to convey that when he plays the piano he forgets about the rest of the world and can just focus on the music. I’m a big fan of colorful (even to the point of unrealistic) scenery and as an Arizona native am quite fond of sunsets, but I will leave all that up to you. I have no specific camera angle to zoom level in mind, so I’ll leave that up to you.

In case you hadn’t noticed, this is just volunteer work. However, if I really like your work and people really like my music, I see this as an opportunity for a partnership that could make you some money in the future!

Anyway, if you have any questions post them in the comments or direct message me. I will need to see a portfolio before I consider you.

Thanks much!

Sam

I’d love to help! PM me

Hi, I was looking for a paid job but your project sounds so nice even if it’s an opportunity for a vlunteer.
If this has not solved yet, please give me a chance to make a work for you.
Here’s my Artstation page(portfolio).

i’m interested in your project and this my artstation https://www.artstation.com/sreekanth