Comparison Checklist between BGE, Unity and UE

Hi,

The recent updates of Unity and Autodesk has led me to ask about this. I want to know what are the "feature" differences between these engines. I know UE is way bigger than rest of the two , Unity is very good for small indie games and BGE has very good potential  ---- and other "blah blah blah" comparisons between them. 

Now I want to know or have a check list where we can compare between three game engines that If I want some features (Generally major ones ) in a game which one should a person choose. Like ,

-----------------UNITY------------- UE -----------------BGE

Poly count :-- 100000---------- 200000--------------180000

Android output: Possible--------Not possible---------Not possible

Above comparison is a hypothetical. I just wanted to know about the details.

Regards,

poly count 180.000 that is it?
you mean save to use in run time or? Because its all hardware related. old pc prefer 10-50k while modern pc’s can easy handle over 200k, ofc depending on how you want to use it.

Android not possible? i made a small game for android like 5 years ago, you could only use logic bricks to build a game and need a 3rd party software to convert to android but still it is possible, not the best, but possible.

dont forget to most important part, blender is open source, so its completely free, other engines you need to pay for or pay royalties.

Blender game has instancing, and static mesh batching, if you create assets using texture atlas, it’s all 1 drawcall.

It does not get faster then that. for terrain modern games use Tessellation, we can’t use it currently but we can stream a high density mesh from disk using Tiles, (set the Zheight, vertex color, and normal per vertex and reinstance the physics mesh) - in pure python.
if these commands were threaded and native code… (‘world canvas’)

Next up - We have deferred rendering vs forward rendering.

https://i1.wp.com/blog.theknightsofunity.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/pixel-vs-vertex-lighting.png?w=603
on the left is per pixel lighting, on the right is per vertex (deferred)
for transparent objects, deferred rendering is useless and it falls back to forward render*

as you can see forward looks better- however it cost per light, instead of a initial ‘sacrifice’ to get 1000’s of lights in deferred lighting.

Now we can get the best of both worlds with a technique called ‘Forward+’
fun fact, the same tech that is needed to speed forward+ (a spatial tree for the scene) can be used afterwards during the logic step so every object knows it’s closest X neighbors, how far away each object is, how many X in radius etc.

I have been looking at bufferkdtree lib for python but it has wicked dependencies.

You got it wrong … I am looking for a checklist. That list I have given is just hypothetical … like how I want to get the comparison. like when we compare three processor. I have no Idea which things can be done in Unity or UE or BGE or which cannot be done.

This is exactly what I am “NOT” looking for. I want a comparison of different feature of Game developments feature between these three engines.

Please be aware that comparison threads are not allowed in this forum.