Alien isolation (revisit)

hi guys, hope you are doing all fine ,
here is the project i was working on,
ALIEN ISOLATION the game quite facinated me and motivated me to do such art hope you like revisit here ,all the models were made in blender also the baking of normals and ambient occulution was also done in blender hope you like it .Any way
for further more shots and information you can check this link out:-
https://www.artstation.com/artwork/ldwgY

Attachments

1 Like

Nice concept art!
Can you add rust, tears, wears, stains on your models, though? I went through your posts and they (your models) all seem to be squeaky clean …?

I agree with georg, if you’re going to do piping and haze then you need to dirty up the models.
You could also go with a clean room atmosphere and add some sss plastics for that retro-futurism style

thanks i did with a little bit of oil spill from the top to the side panels. Second ,the concept is made keeping in mind that the scific ship will be in space so there will alot of cleaness as compared to what we have here on earth but thanks for your critics :slight_smile:

looking great, but you are wrong about cleaness in space. if you are inside a spaceship the spaceship is in space, but you are not. you are taking your enviroment with you. the machines you are using produce dirt and dust inside rooms is 80% remains of human skin. there is no clean area where people are except you clean it every day.

I agree astronauts do clean there stuff in space but what i meant to say that there is there wil be less rust ,dirt as compared to the earth i didnt meant that there no dust in space . What i used in this project is i used grease and oil with very little dirt wanted to show that ship is not abandoned there are people on the ship so i wanted to make it look a bit cleaner .

Stand your ground. I for one am getting tired of excessive wear/dirt, etc. Mostly I think edge wear has been overused. There is a need for it in proper context, but from what you are saying about these environments, that context fits.

okay thanks for your critics.

here mine var =)