Pokemon Adventures Online

Greetings all! Pokémon Adventures Online is a game that aims to replicate the Nintendo hand held experience via a mmo environment. PAO is a 2.5d Pokemon mmo that’s uses Pokémon Unity as its base which is developed using C# / Unity. We have a team of nine people which are comprised of 2 developers, 1 web developer, 1 project manager, 2 artist (pixel and graphic) 2 mappers/ level designers and 1 R&D. All of us are dedicated and committed to this project and we are looking for the same level of commitment and dedication from others whom wish to join us. Our goal is to create a game and community in which players can come together and play all for the love of Pokemon! Development is heavily underway, but could use at least another experienced 3d modeler/ level designer. Here are the requirements in which we are seeking for potential level designers:

Skills Needed:
• 3d modeling and applying texture skills using blender or similar software
• Experience with Unity Engine

Requirements:
• Availability - at least 1 hour per day free time to contribute
• Communication Skills - must communicate with other team members, must use Discord to communicate

Mapping Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45Zfla3eGMc

• First Option - Discord Friend Request our Project Manager: Zirahc#3164 (He’s on Discord almost 24/7
• Second Option - Pm here

Attachments

Hello I would be interested in a project like this. I can make 3d characters and cities

Hey I’m interested in helping out. I make 3d models and animate.

i can make 3d model… i psent you a pm

sent you a pm