Unity Rigify Feet Slipping.

Hi I am using Rigify and made my own animations that I exported to Unity acording to this tutorial:

In blender everything looks fine but in Unity feet slips. Any idea why?
I do not bake animations inside blender because that does not work so I just bake while exporting like in tutorial.

Baking in export is likely not good enough. Maybe see if you can sort why baking the animation is not working. Usually the workflow is to only export the deform bones. Those would need to be baked. Not the controllers. And if you bake from export it might not bake constraints correctly which would account for slipping.

I have no clue about exporting to either engine. So I can’t comment on that.

Are you sure it’s not a simple case of “footskate”? Where the planted keys don’t match the movement speed. Leading to the characters feet appearing to slide instead of lock.

This character is standing so it’s not that.
When I tried to bake animations into deform bones after deleting controls all rig and posing actually got destroyed.

Well we would need more specifics than that. Can you upload a scene? Or can you detail your steps? Screen caps of choices made when baking?

I guess I have culprit.
It’s about simplyfication of curves while exporting and importing.
While export you need to make simplyfy frames to zero in unity after importing do the same.
And sometimes setting root bone movement may help but I have noticed it’s not necesarry and this simplyfing turning off solves other problems like when you want to have different parts animated as saparate objects but in blender they were children of one armature. if you will minilaze curves simplyfing stuff will not fly away.