TBW - An UPBGE Blender Game!

ANOTHER HOME FOR ARTISTS !!!

PUBLIC SERVER: https://discord.gg/jZRweQQ

Screenshot%20(768)

[ Updated: 2023-06-28 ]
Latest GamePlay: from Pre-Alpha Demo latest build - ‘Test Build v02’
Works In Progress Resumes! After my playtest this month!

Day 12 UPDATED LINK : TBW - An UPBGE Game !!!
!!! public Community !!!

!!! Free to Play !!! (:sunglasses:)
My server welcomes new guests and you’ll get all the information you want to know about this project, you can also be a free supporter or you can join the Collaboration Team and contribute some work to the project !!!
!!! Download UPBGE 0.2.0 TODAY !!!

Update:(15/10/2022)
# REDEFINE HOW THE GAME IS MADE ON UPBGE!
(new slogan: TBW - 2023 #Redefining How UPBGE Games are made!)

The Purpose of this UPBGE Game: (A TECHNICAL APPROACH / TBW - Technik)

TBW - An UPBGE Game! is my response to how we make games in UPBGE, the Game was initially designed for a more “Technical Approach” to making games in Blender; that way we could vastly expand on in game systems and features that guarantee you a full & proper gameplay Experience; one that would be equivalent to a AAA Title made by a big studio, lastly the Game was made to tackle the many challenges that plagued the Blender Game Engine & UPBGE which still unfortunately currently suffers due to its technical limitations.

The Game’s ambition is to work with the Engine’s weaknesses/ limitations and transform them in to strengths that will challenge the Imagination & Creativity of noob to Pro solo Game developers, Breaking the barrier of what’s actually POSSIBLE and what’s not! on this Game Engine.

!!! A GREAT BLENDER GAME OF ALL TIMES !!! (A faithful Celebration of the BGE)

• The Game’s major goal is to push UPBGE’s limits and step in to uncharted territories the BGE Has never tapped in to before!
    Created for the fans and to the Blender Artist Community as a tribute to the Blender Game Engine.

This Game will only be Free to Play !!!

2021: (Re Define How we make games!)

Attachments

ABOUT: (Updated 06/07/2023)

TBW - The BlenderWARS

Made on UPBGE 0.2.0 this game is an upcoming Blender game that is completely ‘Free to play!’ free to play but not free to distribute! (This is not a paid game its a technical masterpiece of a Tech Demo that fills and serves as a full game from start to finish)

Join in for Free and play the game when it is released for ‘Free Play’, the all out New Epic WAR themed gameplay, it is a star wars inspired fan Game that i believe fans will come to appreciate with time and as it exists as a Technological masterpiece of a Blender Game, for all Time!

The Game celebrates the Golden Legacy Days of the BGE (Blender Game Engine), but also it takes a New Direction by redefining how Games are made, by introducing new Tech and Game Mechanic systems that future UPBGE Games can use in this New Generation of gaming the (PS5) & (XSX) Era! (How does UpBGE Hold Up in comparison to today’s Industry standards, UpBGE Games are unique and distinct and stand out on their own as what they are made to be as and shine for!)

Where does this game stand? (This Game’s Place!)

TBW is a technical masterpiece of a “fully complete functioning game” or “tech demo” that is fully playable as a complete game, it’s made and designed according to its proper vision’s scope and it’s focus is on executing that exactly and perfectly. Its Ambition is to push the Game Engine to its very limits as far as it can possibly do and break new ground in what it accomplishes.

Its as Ambitious as it sounds! And it shall hold up according to its VISION!

When you see it!, You can choose to believe it! But when you get your chance to play it, you will truly have your 1st taste of it’s perfect vision, you will truly experience the VISION of the Game through its scope and its ambition through its execution.

(The Game’s strength is it’s Singleplayer story experience and it’s execution on how it takes the player on a journey through the Single-player campaign progression.)

Because it is being made, you should Definitely give it a chance and do not miss it.

The New Approach Updated (2022+):

The project is set and designed to redefine how Games are to be made on UPBGE going forward in 2023, However the project’s success will revolutionize how games are to be made on UPBGE in this New Gen (PS5) Era.

TBW is a works of fan Art (fan Artworks only), it is a Singleplayer inspired story driven Game, allowing the player to take control of a young Jedi Knight on his journey to destroy the Sith and bring END to the new conflict that has arisen in the GALAXY, this takes place in a not so distant GALAXY Far Far Away.

This takes place during one of the most darkest times in the GALAXY’s history, the fate of the GALAXY in the player’s hands and is directly influenced by the players actions the main Storyline of the game.

(Take note that this Game does not continue or promote any official ‘Star Wars’ “CANON” or “LEGENDS”: Era’s (Timelines), Characters, Stories, Alternate Timelines and lastly any Deep Lore or Planets; This game is purely fan made & is moving in its own unique different direction. It is done in its own style, it is rendered and executed and runs in UPBGE. The Game features its own original storyline, plot characters and events etc ; and its designed in a linear direct story style and it contains its own visual elements and art style or art direction/ presentation.

(Borrowed elements from the Star Wars Universe may include: Spaceships , Clothing , Similar Looking Worlds , Weapons and Classes System )

The Game’s 1st 5 Mission Levels allow the player to play freely without no limits and the last 5 are strictly linear and narrative focused, the Cutscenes are Cinematic with in game graphics or pre-rendered Graphics and lastly there are plenty of new locations to play in and weapons as well as ships too, initially the Game was designed on the Blender Game Engine now forked as UPBGE. the main focus is SCOPE and how do we handle such an ambitious scope and deliver the best possible UPBGE Experience.

This is set to become the next Blender Game for all times sake! Created for the fans and to the Blender Artist Community as a tribute to the Blender Game Engine.

!!! Free to Play !!!

TBW - WALLPAPER SPLASH SCREEN:
Screenshot%20(768)

TBW - UNLEASHED (2020)

Updated - SplashScreen

[ Updated: 2023-06-28 ]
Latest GamePlay: from Pre-Alpha Demo latest build - ‘Test Build v02’
Works In Progress Resumes! After my playtest this month!

FOii5wr

!!! Download UPBGE 0.2.0 TODAY !!!

Fred/K.S

8 Likes

Any Feedback from the comunity?
lol nobody ahh well…

i take it that nobody cares then … :sob::sob::sob:
Fred/K.S

The screenshots looks good.

But to be honest you are in the wrong section with this topic, it should be in work in progress and game demos.

1 Like

Ya srry abt that ey guy’s lol its more for the discorders !!!
(When the project will be done then you guys can play it for free)

Fred/K.S

Update Coming Soon Guy’s:

The Beta Tests Are Nearing Completion mechanics and AI Just has to be done !!!

Thks For all the Feedback guy’s !!!
:sunglasses::ok_hand::+1:

Fred/K.S

3 Likes

Quick Update !!!

TBW - WALLPAPER SPLASH SCREEN:

FOii5wr

Fred/K.S

6 Likes

Nice graphics! I’m particularly impressed by your planet in space. If you don’t mind me asking, how did you make it?

1 Like

Looks Great! Can you give a little description how the game play is going to work. Is it first person shooter or some kind of a strategy game, etc.?

1 Like

Well quite easily i suppose i intend on making tutorials atleast after my official Demo is close to release alot of the stuff is really easy to do in BGE/ UPBGE the biggest challenge is when it comes to maintaining this environment in Realtime with active physics, Players and AI.

I will show you guys how to do it ive just been sooooo busy with Work and Studies and next to that both my Blender Game projects !!!:sweat_smile::+1:

Thank youuu guys sooooo much and keep supporting my work i truly appreciate that of you guys you guys are awesome, i will do everything in my will to make both these games happen.

Thks for the feedback @TheDave theres more content coming !!!

Fred/K.S

Hey @bge_man so great to hear feedback from you, the game is a 1st person and 3rd person experience i wont spoil much more information the idea here is to Grant total player freedom in making choices in the game as to how a particular objective can be done or how you’d like it to be accomplished.

Many more surprises are to come iam working as hard and as fasr as i can to deliver all the content i can to be made properly and well.
lastly please guys dont put High BIG expectations on the Game this is my 1st time Using UPBGE seriously to make my 2nd game. (So Graphically what you see is what you get not anything more expect the worst but hope for the best content in a Blender Game :sweat_smile::+1::sunglasses:

Fred/K.S

Here’s the current latest link if you’d like to keep up to date with daily updates on the project since the Game is being made on daily basis !!! :sunglasses::+1:

DAILY AND WEEKLY UPDATES - ON THE GAME’S PRODUCTION
Link 1: JOIN NOW AND STAY UP TO DATE

Link 2: SITE HAS BEEN UPDATED

Fred/K.S

1 Like

Here’s a Quick one !!!

PLAYER’S WILL HAVE THE ABILITY TO PUSH BEYOND THE LIMITS !!!

Fred/K.S

5 Likes

Extra Extra !!!

Fred/K.S

3 Likes

Can you share how to create soft edges like athmosphere around Earth? :slight_smile:

4 Likes

i will upload a tut as soon as im done once the demo is released, ive also got resources so i will provide the community with resources things like space environments Advanced Ai and a bunch of other systems !!!
(There’s so much Great stuff that iam excited to show you guy’s about this game, so stay tuned)

Fred/K.S

Thank you very much. I will track your game, can’t wait to test it! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Quick Update Screenshot !!!
(Wallpaper - Captured in UPBGE)

• Its been going slow this month due to world building and asset creation but hopefully by the end of this month we’ll have more in Game Engine wallpaer’s to showcase Gameplay Graphics !!!

Also Site has been UPDATED and fixed: http://kineknet-studios.wixsite.com/kineknet-studios

FOii5wr

Fred/K.S

5 Likes

Nice desert landscapes. Maybe need a bit yellow-reddish haze?

1 Like

Thanks i will improve this desert approach later today, thks so much for feedback im noting what you’ve suggested down. :grinning:

OMG @CYNIC78 you wont believe whats coming of this game its going to be an epic journey.

Fred/K.S

1 Like

I love jorneys! :slight_smile:

1 Like